Well, I have been reading blogs with great disappointment.
I had hoped to see more and more substantive work in the class blogs by now. Some of you are doing fine, but you are in the very small minority. I expect you know who you are.
The rest of you, who are also unlikely to read this post, need to get busy.
Since I only see you individually once every two weeks, I expect your greater participation in this shared responsibility to one another.
Remember that taken together, your participation in the web blogs count as much as 30% of your grade for this course. The few who are posting and commenting substantively have an A in this. The rest of you are in the C category with a couple of Fs for the very few who have yet to post.
Since those of you who are in trouble are likely not to see this, I will copy and paste to an e-mail message.
The time to change your negligent ways and redeem yourselves is now.
Harriette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment